Owners Classes for the Brother Embroidery Machine line up: All models
If you are an owner of one of these machines, you know that they as many layers of features and this class is designed to help you get comfortable with those features. You will bring your Brother Machine and sew in class.
The morning will concentrate on the sewing machine and have you sew samples that you can keep for reference.
The afternoon will deal with embroidery and the design center.
What should you bring to class?
- Brother Machine as it came new to you with all the accessories, cord, foot control, etc.
- Embroidery unit
- Scissors for trimming
- Mettler sewing thread-1 spool pastel
- Extra bobbins
- Isacord thread—we will show the embroidery designs and give you a list of colors on day one for you to bring on the second day
- 1 Bobbin wound with the bobbin thread that came with your machine
- Hoops--9 ½” x 9 ½”, 5” x 7”
- Denim size 80 needles
- Stretch needles
- Embroidery or metallic needles
- Sewing pins
Four people per class, we will repeat when needed, socially distance of six feet required and face masks required. Plan to bring and use your own machine in class.