We are a BERNINA and Brother Authorized Service Center.
We repair and service these brands exclusively.
General servicing and repair costs range in price. Our price points are $49.99, $89.99, and $129.99 depending on the machine. Please call for more details.
Our goal is to have your machine back to you in 7-10 days. This is longer if we are waiting on parts.
We do not charge unless we fix your machine. If we deem that your machine cannot be fixed, we will not charge you for service or repair.
If your machine is under warranty, and you did not purchase your machine from us, you must bring a copy of your original receipt with you.
Bringing in your BERNINA Machine
When bringing your BERNINA, please only bring the machine. DO NOT bring the power cord or foot control, unless you are having issues with your speed. Make sure it has a bobbin case and your regular needle plate. Do not bring your machine in with the straight stitch needle plate. Take your presser foot off the machine, as well as any thread or thread holders. We do not keep cases or luggage during the time we have your machine.
We do not service the following BERNINA machines due to age:
- 830 Record
- 730 Record
* Call and discuss machines that are models 1020-1630.
Bringing in Your brother Machine
If your brother machine has a power cord and foot control that are connected, please bring this with you. Otherwise we already have a power cord and standard brother foot control. Make sure your machine has a shank and J foot on. Do not bring thread, thread holders, luggage or cases.
Before You Visit Us
If your machine is having issues, try the following:
- Put a new needle in.
- Rethread the machine fully, the top and the bobbin. Make sure the bobbin thread is going through the tension.
- Make SURE your presser foot is up when you thread your machine. If it is down, the tension disks are closed and the thread cannot get where it needs to go.
- Hear a loud buzzing sound on your BERNINA? Check your bobbin winder and make sure it isn't accidentally turned on.
- Sometimes the set screw on the back of a BERNINA presser foot will loosen up and fall off. This isn't a big deal, just screw it back on the back of the foot. This is for when you use your seam guide.
- If you're getting bobbin thread on the top of your embroidery design, go back and check to see if the bobbin thread is in the tension.
- Having trouble getting a design to come up from your USB stick to your embroidery machine? Make sure it's a 2GB stick, 8GB at the most. The bigger the stick, the harder the machine has to work to find your design.
- Machine not feeding well when you're trying to quilt? Make sure you have a walking foot on.